We realize that the impact of the current situation with COVID-19 is different for everyone, but it remains something on the top mind for most when considering future travel plans. Bluegrass Extended Stay will remain open to welcome, assist, and serve guests as needed. Our guests, staff, and the local community continue to be our number one priority.
With that being said, we have increased our already strong partnership with the American Cancer Society and have provided numerous heavily discounted rooms to help in their cause. Learn more here.
We will remain transparent and continue to strive for the highest levels of customer service and health protocols. In support of that we have instituted the changes described below:
- We have closed our lobby and are using a drive-through window/drawer for all check-ins. Any areas used in that regard are sanitized thoroughly on a regular basis.
- We already have extremely rigorous cleaning standards and have enhanced those even further for our guest rooms, including:
- Housekeeping wears a pair of disposable gloves and a mask for every cleaning.
- Daily cleaning includes wiping down surfaces in rooms with disinfectant cleaners from the EPA list to use against emerging viral pathogens. This includes additional hotspots, TV remote controls, light switches, and door handles.
- Our laundry methodology includes using the warmest possible water for the fiber content.
- Chlorine bleach or an oxygen-based bleach additive is added to each wash.
- Completely drying the linens provides additional microbicidal activity.
- The staff is trained to wash their hands often and to use sanitizing gel.
- We increased the frequency of disinfecting commonly used spaces including the front desk, door handles, room keys, and more.
- All laundry bags are washed after every use. The laundry room is disinfected daily with approved cleaners from the EPA list.
- The lobby is closed, and we utilize a walk-up window with a drawer and intercom. All common touch areas are sanitized frequently.
We understand these are uncertain times and will keep you updated on any future changes. In the meantime, we hope you and your loved ones are staying safe & healthy. Everyone here at Bluegrass hopes to see you soon.Book Now